Thursday, January 3, 2008

All good things have to end....

Well, we flew back from WA. on New Year's Day. It's always sad leaving my family, but also always nice coming home to our home. Here are some pictures from our visit in Washington.


We went to the Seattle Science Center and watched "Santa Vs. the Snowman" at the Imax theatre there, hence the 3-D glasses. I had a fun visit with some high school friends, Mo (middle) with baby Asher, and Rachel and her 3 cute kids. It was fun catching up and seeing their kids in person for the first time.

Emily and Jordan were 2 of my high school friends that ended up getting married, so fun. And now they have a baby, Johnny. We had a blast visiting and they boys had some fun playing Wii. New Year's Eve we played games with my parents and siblings. It was so much fun, the later it got the more fun it got. About 11:30 we were playing this game called "would you rather" and Ryan got a challenge to let us put makeup on him, it was pretty funny. My dad added the lipstick and the hat..... looking back it was a lot more funny when we were all loopy.

Sadie and Jayna (Ramie's daughter) got matching ballet dress ups from Grandma Adams, they had a blast dressing up and dancing together.






7 comments:

the sheldons said...

Wow, Ryan is quite the lady. I think you really picked the right shade of lipstick. It matches his cheeks. I'm glad you had so much fun in WA. Nothing beats spending time with family. Tell them hi for me por favor.

Natalie said...

I'm glad you guys had a nice trip. I love the little ballerinas. And can I just say? I think those 3-D glasses on Nate and Carson are quite the fashion statement. I'm glad you guys are back.

Lisa said...

Marci - This is Lisa Lindsay, I got to your blog from Kelly Sharples. You guys are such a cute family. I have a blog - it is BRAND new and by invitation only. If you send me an e-mail with your address I can invite you lrlindzy@yahoo.com.
Glad you are back and home safe and sound.
Lisa

Tiffany said...

Such cute pictures. I am jealous you got a wii. You might see us knocking on your door soon to play!
T

Anonymous said...

Wish I could've been there for the Auburn friend reunion! I miss all of you! Everyone looks pretty much the same, so even though life has changed a lot since the old days, at least the people are still recognizable.

Jennifer Never said...

When is the Wii party???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nate and Marcie said...

Well, you know me, I'm always in for a good party. Especially if there's a little competition involved :)
Let's plan it!