Friday, January 11, 2008

Carson's Top 5 List

Carson has a few things that he cannot (at least happily) live without. We like having these things around because, frankly, we prefer him happy.


1. The gerber "nuk" brand binkie. If we let him, he'd have it in his mouth 23.5 of the 24 hours of the day (allowing 30 minutes for eating). He LOVES his binkie. And I have to admit I do too, it helps him go right to sleep, and it plugs his mouth during church. Soon, we will have to say goodbye to the binkie, could be a traumatic day in our house.


2. "Monkey." Carson's monkey has got to be the most loved stuffed animal I know. He drags it around the house, snuggles it at night, and plays with it's tail while watching TV. I don't know why, I think it's a nervous habit, he likes it's tail.
3. Thomas the train, he loves Thomas. He will play train for hours.... that's great!
4. "Blanket." He loves his blanket, mostly when snuggling and sleeping, but it kind of goes along with "Binkie" and "Monkey" in the good-night routine.
5. "Boots." What can I say, the kid loves TV. But not just any TV show, he could watch Dora the Explorer nonstop all day long! (I don't let him of course.) But the first thing he says when he gets up the morning is usually "Boots."

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I can sooo relate to the binky love. Cambrie is attached to hers too. Neither one of us is ready to give it up yet.

Lisa said...

I love that! It is so cute and what a great memory to scrapbook.

Kelly said...

Cute idea for a post. Mind if I copy?

ray-ray says said...

blake has the same blanket! i bought 2 of them because my kids are ATTACHED to their blankets. and i finally learned with #3 to but more than one. ;)

ray-ray says said...

ok--so that's supposed to say "to BUY more than one".