Sunday, January 20, 2008

When did this happen?

Okay, so when did Sadie become a little girl and not my baby? When did she all of a sudden grow out of sippy cups and become old enough to be dropped off at a birthday party? It all happened so fast. And when, this is the big one, did she become smarter than me? One day I'm teaching her how to count to 10, and the next day she's BEATING ME in the game "Memory." And trust me I've tried. I did beat her once, but only because I put Dora on to distract her while we were playing.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

She is seeming grown-up. It does happen fast. Keep practicing at Memory. I have faith in you that you will one day conquer Sadie!

Kelly said...

She was so cute in church today. I had fun sitting behind your family and watching your adorable kids.

Momoko Photography said...

I played memory with two little girls and got beat out too.

ciara said...

both of your kids are adorable, good luck with memory you better practice or you'll have 2 kids beating you. Hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY!!!! out with Nate even if that's not what you were planning.