Saturday, December 29, 2007

A very sick little girl!

Sadie started getting sick on Thursday with a bad cough, and she was a little tired. Then she woke up on Friday with a high fever (103.7 degrees), and she basically slept all day. Today I noticed she was taking really small breaths and seemed lethargic, plus she threw up a couple of times. We took her to the insta-care here in WA and after taking some chest x-rays we found out she has pneumonia. She's been really good about it all, poor girl she must feel like crap. But she's on her way back to our happy, perky, talkitive little Sadie we've missed the last few days.

7 comments:

Jennifer Never said...

SAD!!! I hope she gets better soon!!!

The Dabo's said...

O my goodness. Poor Sadie. I remember getting pneumonia when I was like 18 and it was not fun. I hope she feels better.

Kelly said...

Poor Sadie! I swear - Christmas time is jinxed for illness and injuries with our family. Simon has been sick for almost a week and a half, but nothing as serious as pneumonia.

ciara said...

Poor little thing, at least she waited a few days after christmas to get sick, When are you guys coming home I need to drop your gift off. See ya soon!

Natalie said...

I found your blog from Kelly Sharples blog. I'm so happy you have a blog! Yay! I have one that's private, but I'll send you and invitation to join and read mine if you want. Watch your email.

As far as Sadie being sick, it's that time of year, isn't it? A holiday is here and the kids are sick. That's the worst! I hope she's feeling better. Poor little sweetie!

-Natalie Dansie

Natalie said...

I just looked and I don't have your email. Will you send me your email address so I can invite you to my blog? Thanks.

the sheldons said...

Awwww, sweet baby. I'm glad she's doing better now. Didn't you used to be pretty suceptible to pneumonia back when you were young? For some reason I remember you telling me that wayyyyy abck in the day. If so, make sure her pediatrician knows that.