Monday, January 7, 2008

Marcie's newest obsession.... digital scrapbooking!




So, I think I am a little behind the times when it comes to this addicting little invention, but I will still tell you that I think that this has got to be one of the most awesome things ever! I got this digital scrapbooking program for Christmas (it wasn't a surprise, but thanks Nate) and for the last week I have been a little crazy for it. There are 3 main things I LOVE about this:
1. I am so behind on scrapbooking, yeah like haven't even done a thing since Carson's birth. But, in the last week I've done 10 pages.... that's huge!
2. I can make multiple copies for siblings, myself, and grandparents, how awesome is that.
3. While it doesn't exactly involve cutting, glue, or any of that kind of "hands on" creativity, it still involves creating layouts, and gives me my creativity fix I need now and then.
Sorry scrapbooking table downstairs (which at the moment looks more like a Christmas-gift wrapping extravaganza), we might be finding a new use for you... any ideas?

6 comments:

Lisa said...

What is the program, I think I am the only person on earth who hasn't gotten into it. It would be fun to try.

Natalie said...

Welcome to the digi-world. I love digital scrapbooking! What program are you using? I'll have to send you some fun links so you can play. I still need your email address. Send me an email so I'll have it.

Nate and Marcie said...

I'm using Memory Mixer, vs. 2.
I like it, but I've gotten a lot of my paper and embellishments from websites online. Natalie, my email address is marciemae@gmail.com

ray-ray says said...

i think i have 3 pages done from our wedding 6 1/2 years ago. i did buy books to do each kid, just never have. i think i'm going to surrender and give it up. trying it "digital style" sounds like it might be worth a shot.

ciara said...

your pages turned out so cute!! I want to start digi-scapbooking, I just can't decide which program I want, eventually I'll get there.

Kelly said...

I haven't scrapbooked since I had Simon. I'm starting to feel the pressure of the pictures piling up. I need to start doing this. Natalie - I'm thinking this would be a great enrichment group....