Thursday, June 26, 2008

Hey Baby Let's go to Vegas!

Nate and I are celebrating our 6th anniversary this weekend in Las Vegas! We're leaving the kids with Nate's parents and staying in the Planet Hollywood hotel for 3 nights. And we've got front row tickets to Cirque Du Soleil's Mystere, I'm so excited! Although the front row view might lead to some too-close crotch views of some of the male artists.

And Nate also surprised me big the other night. I came home from Ciara's baby shower at 11:00 p.m. (it was a fun shower) and found a huge square box under the covers on my spot of the bed. I uncovered it to find ROCKBAND for the Wii, which I have been waiting for forever! (or at least since Christmas). Thanks SOOOO much Nate, I love you so much and am excited for our weekend away! I'm also excited to kick your butt in Rockband, but first let's go to Vegas.
I love you so much Nate, Happy Anniversary!

9 comments:

Jenn said...

Have fun in Vegas! Let us know how the show was and if you would recommend front row or not in the future!

We just got rock band also, it has been fun, we should rock out together!

ray-ray says said...

Lucky! That's going to be so much fun! And THREE nights without kids....wow!

Brittany said...

Wahoo! I know you've been wanting that! Good thing you didn't surprise Nate with it! Have a Happy Anniversary!

mead family said...

Congrats on 6 years. It sounds like you will have a very fun anniversary.

Natalie said...

We saw Mystere a few years ago. It's an amazing show! Happy anniversary! Have a great trip and enjoy Rockband when you get back.

Momoko Photography said...

you always liked the video games. i do have to admit, rock band is pretty dope. congrats you two!

ciara said...

Remember--What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas-- well after 6 years who cares ;) Congrats on the anniversary!! let me know what you think of the show I've been wanting to go.

Can't wait to play Rockband what a great surprise. See ya later

Lisa said...

Congratulations on #6 - WOW!!! LOL - you were talking about Rockband for the Wii at the shower, was Nate spying on us?

11:00 pm - it sounds like we missed alot of fun!

Rockband is so fun! I will confess I stay up late at night practicing the drums - it's all for the boys!

Jennifer Never said...

Congrats guys!! 13 days and counting until we get Rockband!! I can not wait! Have fun in Vegas.