Saturday, July 5, 2008

Hot, hot, hot!



We had Soooo much fun in Vegas! We spent most of the days laying out at the pool (I couldn't last very long in the 108 degree heat), watching movies in the hotel room, and going to the movie "Get Smart" (so funny). It was too hot to walk around outside for very long. We did go out on the strip at night, which was fun.
Mostly it was so relaxing and fun to spend time together just Nate and I. It's nice to feel like we're newlyweds again. We went to dinner with my friend Jenn from high school, she lives there in Vegas and is such a fun girl. I miss her, wish she lived closer, but it's fun to see her when we can.
Vegas was hot, but let me tell you... we came home to a broken air conditioner. Our central air went out and with the 100 degree heat outside the nights were miserable until we got it fixed on Wednesday! Thank goodness for A.C.!!!!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Now we want to go to Vegas! Looks fun!

-Joel & Carrie Pace

Julie said...

I am glad you guys had a good time! That looks like so much fun to get away! My favorite part would be sleeping in and we would both be happier because of it!