Thursday, June 5, 2008

Princess possibilities....

Sadie is seriously in need of a sister. The other day they were playing upstairs and when they came down this is what they looked like, Carson got a makeover Sadie-style:

Sadie is such a girly girl. She started dressing herself before she was 2 years old and she still refuses to let me help her in her fashion decisions. She loves to shop, wear skirts and dresses (refuses to wear pants or shorts), and of course the color pink!

T. told me that the other night when they were watching our kids Darin asked Sadie and Faith what they want to be when they grow up. Faith said she wants to be a fire-fighter and Sadie said she wants to be a princess. When he asked her why she said "they have lots of shoes and they don't do anything."

10 comments:

The Hoods said...

Yeah, Sadie needs a sister! When I first pulled up your page, I was like, "that is a cute little girl, she kind of looks like Sadie." She really did a good job on his makeover! HaHaHa!!

Lisa said...

Sadie is a girl after my own heart! I want to be a Princess too. Carson is so cute and sweet to play along with his sister.

Lisa said...

Sadie is a girl after my own heart! I want to be a Princess too. Carson is so cute and sweet to play along with his sister.

Natalie said...

Maybe we should trade Carson for Cambrie for an afternoon. Cambrie would be in heaven! We have tons of boy toys to entertain him. That is a funny picture!

Brittany said...

I love it! Carson is the prettiest little boy I've ever seen! Hahaha! I want to be a princess when I grow up too! Lots of shoes, and do nothing! How would that be???

Julie said...

Oh my gosh! That is hilarious!

Jenn said...

We have got to get Sadie and Brinley together for a play date ASAP. They are two peas in a pod. I love that Carson is just so happy to go along with it.

Shellee said...

What was I thinking, not becoming a princess when I grew up?

My girls are the same way. Most of the neighborhood watched Bre scooter over to the school each day to pick up the boys in her princess attire.

Luckily for Sadie (& carson), they can play princess for a while longer before he'll resist.

ray-ray says said...

Oh my heck!! That's the funniest thing I've heard in awhile!! Can I be a princess, too?

Afton said...

Hi Marcie! I'm so happy I ran into you and I love your blog. Your two kids are adorable, and your little boy makes a cute little girl! Ha ha. I'm glad we can keep in touch. - Afton