Monday, June 23, 2008

I L.O.V.E. Nate's sisters!

They are great. I married a wonderful man with 4 amazing, beautiful sisters. They are some of my best friends. Without them I would be constantly homesick for my family in WA. I feel so lucky to know them and for my kids to be loved by them.
Chelsie, sorry I couldn't find a better picture of your beautiful face!
Golfing with Tiff and Chantell, love you girls!
At the zoo with Tiff and Blake (maybe a future brother in law :)
Christal, the youngest... 13 and now taller than me.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

You are verylucky indeed.

New Shoots said...

And we all love you too and are glad you are our sister too!!! You are the best!! I am sooo glad you and Nate found each other. :)

Tiffany said...

They are lucky to have a sister in law that loves them so much and cares about your relationship with them. Cute tributes.

Jennifer Never said...

Has anyone ever told you you could be Nate's sister? You certainly are beautiful enough to be! And I bet they babysit too...along with everything else of course.