Tuesday, July 15, 2008

American Idols Live!!!!

We had SOOO much fun Monday night at the American Idols Live concert. Nate's whole family went, which made it all that much more fun sitting next to his sisters. We were screaming (I think I lost my voice a little) and dancing, what a blast! Our seats weren't the best, we were to the side of them, but we could actually see backstage too. Nate actually saw David Cook doing push ups right before his performance, ha ha!

David Archuleta did awesome. The crowd was so loud after he performed, he couldn't stop crying.
What a fun night!!!




9 comments:

mead family said...

Can I just say that I am so jealous!! I'm glad you had fun. Your blog background looks cute!

Unknown said...

So cool! Some of our babysitters here are going to the concert in St Louis this weekend! Glad you had fun!

Anonymous said...

My girls and my mom and I were there, too. It was so great! I saw you at IHOP but we got seated on the other side of the restaurant so I couldn't say HI.

Tiffany said...

I'm glad you had such a great time. Good photos of David!

Brittany said...

So awesome! I'm so glad you got to see your heart-throb crush! hahaha!!! Cute new background too!

Jenn said...

I am so glad you went! I bet it was incredible!

Jamie said...

Looks like tons of fun. I love that you enjoy Nate's sisters so much. They all look like such cute girls.

The Hoods said...

That's fun that you got to go. I heard that it was pretty hard to get tickets. Was it a sold out crowd?

the sheldons said...

You're so funny Marcie! You do seriously love you some David Archuletta! I hope Nate doesn't get jealous... =)