Monday, February 11, 2008

Sledding at Murray Park

Last Saturday we went sledding with the Kirkhams and Nate's family. We had a blast! The best was towards the end we got a great train going on. I got some fun pictures of that. Nate tends to be a lot more "daring" when it comes to doing things with the kids. I tend to take on the protective-mother role. Like when he put the kids on their own sled, then went down with them by laying in the middle and holding onto the sides of the sleds. I have to admit, my kids have a lot more fun with Nate as a dad, and so far no major injuries to account for it!The ginormous train, count them: 1, 2, 3, 4 sleds!
The Milne family & Kirkham family, so fun!
Carson with Grandpa Milne! "Again, again!!" he would say each time.Nate & one of the kids, I think Sadie, going down the hill!

4 comments:

Natalie said...

That looks like such a fun day! I'm like you. I tend to be protective when it comes to my kids. I love the train. What a fun day!

Tiffany said...

Wow we have cute kids huh!! How did you get the music on your blog? You are going to have to teach me. Ok- I got your tag and I will respond.
Love,
T.

Jennifer Never said...

My kids have so much more fun with their Dad!! I'm trying to pick up the slack while he's gone, but there's just no way!! Looks like you guys had fun!!

Brittany said...

Looks like FUN!