Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Carson!!!

Carson's turning 2 years old this Tuesday, and since my parents were in town we had a little party for him on Saturday. He loved it! Especially the new slide we gave him for his birthday present. The kids slid down that thing for about 2 hours straight! So, I think we'll get our money's worth by the end of this week :)
And we got the coolest Thomas the Train cake with a little train that actually goes around the track, it was a HIT! I decided that I didn't want to be sitting at the store waiting for balloons to be blown up so I ordered a fun bunch from Brenda Green, a lady in Nate's parents' ward who does balloons. They turned out great, she does a great job, and they're still a'floatin today.
Despite the lack of smilage in any of the pictures, Carson had a blast!






7 comments:

Natalie said...

Cute cake! Cute balloons! Happy birthday to Carson. I'm glad you're getting your money's worth from the slide. That's a gift for mom too!

ray-ray says said...

They grow-up so fast, don't they?

Jenn said...

Cute, cute. If Carson is anything like my kids, they get overwhelmed with all the attention at their parties, but are on a party high the rest of the week. Looks like it was a success!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Carson! He is so stinking cute! This is one of my favorite ages - they are so curious and eager to learn about everything all at once.
The slide looks like a huge success, what a fun week to have your Mom here to celebrate his special day with all of you.
One another note choose U or Y:
I am getting the biggest kick out of your snow pile and how it seems to be changing ... today I noticed it was a "U" with bright red coloring - too funny!

Nate and Marcie said...

Yeah, my dad thought it would be so funny to change the blue BYU to a huge red U while Nate was at work on Friday. Nate didn't think it was funny at all, and he thought it was one of his young men that did it. I thought it was pretty funny. Don't worry, we're still true blue!

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday Carson! I noticed all the cars at your house and figured it was someone's b-day.

V and Co. said...

CUTE! Hey i heard about your sis! crazy! but good!