Saturday, February 9, 2008

Note to self

Note to self:
**No matter how tempting the sale is, don't ever take your 2-year-old to Old Navy again. There are balls there, and he cannot stand to sit in the cart when there are balls to be kicked, thrown, and chased around the entire store.

**Don't wash Sadie's favorite night gown the night Nate is at scout camp. She will throw a huge fit, you will be exhausted, and the combination will lead to a battle you will not have the energy to win.

**Buy a new cell phone battery A.S.A.P.!!! 20 minutes is just not long enough to talk to the outside world. (When my battery is finally charged, I can only make one phone call. Yesterday I had to choose between calling my friend or my mom. No woman should ever have to make that choice!)

**Buy more chocolate. Those cheesecake Hershey's kisses are delicious.

5 comments:

V and Co. said...

you are too cute! i have many horrible stories about walmart with 4 kids. i will actually pay for a babysitter just so that i don't have to go through that misery!

Natalie said...

You braved Old Navy in person? I managed to spend a small fortune online yesterday. I'm impressed that you took the kids with you.

I saw Nate today dropping Kolby off. I'm glad it was a short scout camp and that he's back to offer reinforcements tonight!

Shellee said...

That sale was too good to miss. I spent $$ online, since the flu bug decided to visit me.

Jenn said...

These are all good reminders we can all relate too. Glad you made it through the weekend without Nate, that is always a hard one!

ciara said...

Next time Nate's gone for the weekend let me know and we can do a girls night out, or in and hang out with your kids. Loved the reminders.