Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh how I Love Christmas!

We have had a great Christmas this year. We flew into Seattle on Christmas Eve morning, spent all day wrapping presents and making cookies for Santa, and then put 2 very tired kids to bed. Christmas day was so fun! My favorite gift this year was from my Dad, he put all of our VHS home videos on DVD, 11 of them to be exact. I am so excited to have those memories to have forever. We've watched a few this week, and laughed our heads off.
Here are my 2 sisters' kids and mine frosting cookies, actually rice crispy treats (we were lazy) for Santa. They each got to eat 1, cause Santa didn't really want too many cookies.
It was so fun being with my parents for Christmas, they loved watching the kids open their stockings and gifts. Carson was especially fun this year because he got so excited about every little thing he got.
Here is why I was so excited about Christmas, the Wii I worked SO hard to get. Well, my Mom worked hard too, she finally found one at a Fred Meyer and left work immediately to grab it. We have been having so much fun with the Wii that I gave Nate for Christmas. My 2nd favorite gift that I gave was a Thomas the Train set for Carson, it's kept him happy and busy 6 hours a day since he's gotten it, love you Thomas!
My other favorite gift I gave was this "I love Crappy Burritos" t-shirt I gave my younger brother Kyle (who by the way got engaged Christmas Eve, congrats Kyle!). He has a thing for burritos that have been sitting under the heat lamp at convenient stores for hours and hours, calls them "crappy burritos." So I made him this shirt, it was pretty funny. Oh, the guns are air-soft pistols, not real ones. And I don't really have ears on top of my head.

1 comments:

the sheldons said...

Kyle is engaged!?!?!? Holy cow!! Dang time flies. I remember when he was 3 years old and now he's a gettin' married. Crazy!!

I'm glad you had such a good time with your family over Christmas, Marcie! And that is awesome that your mom snagged a Wii. Those things are impossible to get. And your kids are absolutely adorable.

What was your big gift for Christmas?