Thursday, December 20, 2007

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

Well, I'm finally getting around to posting some pictures from the last couple of snow storms we have had. This year has been so fun because the kids LOVE playing in the snow. We went over to my friend T.'s house and the kids all played outside for a while, making snow angels and going down the slide into the snow. BRRRR! Nothing a little hot cocoa can't fix!

Nate and the kids had a blast making a snowman outside, actually a snowwoman. She had hair. I forgot to take a picture of the final product. We named her "Frostina." I love snow when it first comes down, after a few days of sitting and getting nasty, I can't wait for it to melt. But it's pretty at first.



5 comments:

Natalie said...

It's so fun to see your blog. I didn't know that you're a fellow blogger!! I'll have to get your email address and invite you over to read mine. I loved Frostina. She lost her head today with the wind storm though...

Natalie Dansie

Anonymous said...

Hey you! Cute pictures. I love the snow too, but this year Claire is a little too small to play in it. We tried, and she lasted outside about, um...two minutes...before she was crying. Oh well, there's always next year. Can't wait to see you guys, hopefully sooner than later. Have a great Christmas!

Nate and Marcie said...

Yeah, poor poor Frostina, first she lost her head and then Nate covered her neck-deep in snow when he shoveled our driveway from this last storm. Since she doesn't have a head, all that's left is her scarf sticking out, sad.

briggsy said...

So fun! You put Faith in your blog. It is looking sooo good! You need to let me know how you do your back ground so cute!
T.

the sheldons said...

SO CUTE!! I love that you take pictures of you kids. They'll appreciate it when they're older and get to look at pictures of themselves for hours and hours. And is that your house in the back ground because if it is, it is so cute. I love it. Do you have pictures of the whole exterior and what you've done to the interior? I love seeing what other people have done with their homes so that I can get ideas from them.