Sunday, December 23, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

So, tomorrow morning at 6:00 a.m. we are flying to Washington to visit my family for Christmas, which will be so fun.... once we get there. I am not all that excited about waking the kids up at 4:00 and getting to the airport at 4:30 only to wait for the plane, try to entertain the tired kids for a 2 hour plane ride.... and not only our 2 kids, we will have my sister's 3 kids for the plane ride too! But, I am so excited to go home to see my family. And I am excited for Christmas this year... I'll tell you why in 2 days. (Just in case anyone involved just happens to read this). Merry Christmas, and wish me luck tomorrow morning!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait to hear why you are so excited! Have fun, and good luck tomorrow. I'm sure Carson will sit in his seat the WHOLE time :)