Saturday, November 1, 2008

The things kids do when you're not looking

I would love to have a hidden video camera watching my kids while I'm out of the room. It's funny to hear the things they say to each other (when I can hear from the other room), and to see what they end up doing while I'm not right there next to them. This week we had a couple of funny ones.
Sadie came to me and said "Mom, I forgot that you told me to never do this." "This" was try to curl her hair with a round brush. She had that brush so tangled in her hair I could not help laughing, until after about 30 minutes of trying to get it out of her hair. Then I stopped laughing. Finally after another 15 minutes or so, I made some progress and quickly got it out.


Another day this week I got out of the shower to find both of the kids pretending to be pregnant. They had stuffed dish towels in their shirts to make their baby bumps. Oh boy!


2 comments:

Natalie said...

That's funny. I've gotten the round brush tangled in Cambrie's hair like that before. What a pain!

Jared and Stephanie said...

Thanks for this. I needed a good laugh.
Stephanie