Sunday, October 26, 2008

A very scary weekend!


We had a great weekend, full of fun and scares. Friday night we went to Chantell's husband, Jarem's family's haunted forest in Layton. They are such a fun family and go all out for Halloween, I mean crazy all out! Their back yard is huge and has a forest with a path going through it. So they get the whole family and some friends involved and create a very scary haunted forest! I have to admit I got pretty scared a couple of times. But it was funny to get scared by some creature and then the creature saying, "hi Marcie." Makes it fun trying to figure out who is what.
This is probably the only picture I will ever have of me looking more tan than one of Nate's sisters! Chantell looked great, in a scary way.




Then, Saturday my friend Jenn came from Las Vegas with her fiance, Brady. We went to the BYU vs UNLV game together. It was a scary game, too close for comfort the entire game. But in the end BYU pulled out a win, thank goodness. Nate was getting pretty stressed. It was fun having Jenn to sit by so we could talk wedding talk, love it!

After the game Jenn & I went to Gardener Village for Witches Night Out, so fun! We cackled for coupons, got some great deals, ate great food, and I had a great time planning out Jenn's future in Utah! :)

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like you guys had a great time at all parties. The haunted woods looks SCARY!!!

Afton said...

Hi Marcie! The haunted forest looks so great! I love Halloween - that looks like it was tons of fun. I just read your entry that you're expecting! Congrats! That's so wonderful, and good luck with everything.

ray-ray says said...

That looks like it was a lot of fun!

Jenn said...

marcie i had such a fun weekend with you! i can't stop thinking about moving to utah! lol... i even started looking at houses on craigslist :)
so my mom emailed me a bunch of wedding stores in utah... i'm wondering if you know some of them? and brady's mom said walker's bridal is a good one. i'll have to call ya when it gets closer so we can plan all the fun stuff!
love ya!

Brittany said...

That sounds way fun!!! I love your new hair by the way!

Jamie said...

You weren't kidding when you said they go all out for Halloween. How fun! It's been ages since I've done any haunted houses/forests, etc.

It was fun to see you guys at the game. We can't wait for Sat.

Is anyone planning on watching the U game at 7:30?