Friday, November 14, 2008

Props to Nate's friends...

...for picking such cute, fun, awesome wives. I know they didn't get together and plan out marrying women who could have so much fun together, but they did a great job!

Last night we had a baby shower for Julie K. at Archibalds restaurant (yummy) and we had the best time! I love that 5 of us are pregnant and ALL having boys!!! Yes, and one is having twin boys, so that will make 6 boys born within 4 months. We had to take a picture of our bumps, lined up from soonest due date to latest (me being the last).

From right to left there's Julie K. (due Jan. 1st), Sheena (due Feb.), Julie L. (due Mar. with twins), Tabitha (due Mar.), and me, due April. SO FUN!



7 comments:

estinger said...

Marcie...where exactly is your baby bump? You'll be one of those people who FINALLY starts showing 2 weeks before your due date!

Jamie said...

Seriously, it's so funny how much your tummy does NOT show! I'm still laughing that Sheena wondered why you were getting in the "pregnant" picture. What a fun post! I hope you don't mind if I steal your pics so I can post them on my blog as well.

Thanks again for organizing dinner last night. It really was so much fun!

Julie said...

It was so fun! And same as Jamie--that was so funny that Sheena was wondering why you were in the picture! I laugh every time I think of it!

ray-ray says said...

i agree--where exactly is your "bump"?

Mer said...

I am soooooooooooooo glad I wasn't in that picture, but I'm really excited for all the little boys to be born so Jack will have friends! :) Thanks for putting that together, Marcie, it was fun to get out with the girls!

Karin said...

I'm with ya! Props to Bert's friends for having great wives!
The only bummer of the night was forgetting my left overs. Darn!

Brittany said...

what a cute group! I can't believe that you are all having boys! That is crazy!