Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween week

Sadie's preschool class had a Halloween party on Thursday, the kids looked cute, but Miss Debbie looked the cutest in her Snow White costume! We had a fun little party Friday morning with some friends from the ward, the kids had fun playing and decorating cookies. The moms had fun visiting and eating Maria's yummy homemade food. (at least I did!)

We went over to Nate's parents' house for pizza and trick or treating, and to show them our costumes. Carson was a dragon (if you asked him he was a pink dragon with butterfly wings) and Sadie was a butterfly. I was a bottle of "Prego" spaghetti sauce and Nate was a box of spaghetti noodles. There was a hidden message on my costume:

That's right, I'm prego with meat"balls," a boy that is! We found out this week and thought it would be fun to announce it on the costume. We are so excited for Carson to have a little brother!

9 comments:

Julie said...

Congrats on having a boy! That is pretty hilarious how you announced it! We are so excited about tonight!

Jessica said...

Ahhh...two boys are great! They will have so much fun together! Congrats, and very clever way to tell everyone!

Anonymous said...

That's a great idea for your costume...and a funny way to announce the baby's gender. I'm excited for you guys! Good luck with another boy. . . :)

Tina said...

That is so funny! Congrats on the baby boy!

Jenn said...

Gosh you are so clever! i love the costume idea! and congrats on having a baby boy!

ray-ray says said...

YAY for boys!!!

Hilarious way to announce it!

Natalie said...

OK, I guess I should have looked more closely at your costume at the ward party. What a cute way to announce a baby boy! I'm excited for Sadie and Carson to have a little brother to play with.

Aimee Wilson said...

Hi Marcie!
I forgot that my mom is taking Kenzie to school tomorrow so I need to do the "interview" Monday or Tuesday instead. Is that ok? Email me: letsgetpoetic@yahoo.com and let me know:) THANKS!!
-Aimee
p.s. cute pics!

Andrea and Alex Barker said...

Congratulations!!! Another boy! That is great - way cute costumes buy the way - they were making me laugh :) Cute new family picture at the top too!