Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Tiffany's Reception

Last night we went to Tiff & Blake's wedding reception at Nate's parents' house. They got married last month but had to wait for Nate's parents to get back from Ukraine. It turned out to be a fun night, with great weather (especially for the end of September!)
All of the pictures I got were before the reception started, but just trust me that there were more than just the Milne family in attendance :)
Oh, and thanks SOOO much T. for doing mine and Sadie's hair!









7 comments:

Natalie said...

You look adorable, Marcie!

stephanie said...

I want T to do my hair too. The pictures are so cute. You and your family are so darling. Definitely front page material.

Lisa said...

What cute pictures - I love the picture of the four of you! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!

Brittany said...

Super CUTE pictures!! And your hair looks fabulous! :)

Julie said...

You guys look so cute!

ciara said...

I agree with Stephanie, I want my hair done by T. The pictures turned out so cute! I love the picture of the 4 of you.

Jamie said...

Ok, not fair. Cutest family ever. Seriously. How on earth did you manage to actually get a good pic with kids? Mike and I can't manage with just the two of us to pull off a good picture. I love the wedding colors. Everyone looks so good. And the bride is beautiful. Weddings are the best!