Friday, May 9, 2008

Spring Happenings

I wish that this post was about going to the big David Archuleta party at Murray High School this afternoon. I have been looking forward to it for weeks, in anticipation that he'd make it to the top 3. I was supposed to be there!!!! Of course this is the day that I feel terrible, and have to stay home to watch it on TV. At least we got to see Nate's sister and dad in the audience :)
But the last couple of weeks have been filled with some fun times in the Spring-time sun. I thought I would put up a couple of pictures and remember that although I didn't get to see David Archuleta in person, life is still happy and good.
What a cute little catipiller they found on Brittany's driveway, they even made a little house for it out of Brittany's flowers (sorry Britt!).
Gardner Village petting zoo, seriously so cute. There was a baby goat (below) that must have been hungry. He tried eating the sparkles on my flip flops, then my friend's daughter's shirt, the kids thought that was so funny.

My friend Stephanie's daughter just got a baby bunny. We went over there and the kids had so much fun letting it jump through their legs and eat carrots from their hands. See we don't need another baby, we can just go to Steph's house and play with the bunny.

8 comments:

The Hoods said...

So Fun, Marcie. I hope that you are feeling better. Sorry you didn't get to go, I was sure that you would've. Hope that everything is well. We will need to get together and play soon!

Brittany said...

Thanks for all the fun times! I'm so sorry you had to miss David! I know how much you were looking forward to seeing him! Get well soon! Love Ya!

Jessica said...

I was wondering if anyone I knew went there, I have had to read all about it on SLTRIB.COM - thank goodness for the internet!

ciara said...

Sorry you missed the concert, Hope you are feeling better if you need ANYTHING let me know seriously!

Brooke Franco said...

I hope you start feeling better. A bunny is not bad idea, maybe I can through that out to Jer. Get well soon!

Jamie said...

Marcie, we missed you at dinner the other night. I'm sorry you've been sick - bummer. How on earth do you take care of two kids when you're sick? I've wondered what the heck I will do with Annie when I get sick. Hmm.

Jenn said...

Hope you get to feeling better soon! Sorry to hear you were down.

Tiffany said...

cute pictures. Looks like you had a great time at Gardner Village even though you missed David. Hope you are feeling better.
T