Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Marcie's trip to WA


I took a quick weekend trip to WA for my sister, Ramie's, wedding. It was a small, quick wedding to Garren Erickson, who also has 3 kids (all boys). As you can see in the picture, Ramie will definitely have her hands full with 5 boys and 1 girl!


After the wedding I spent most of my time spending time with my dad, which always a lot of fun. I also had a blast playing Rockband at my brother, Ryan's, house. We played almost every night and it was SO FUN!! I liked the guitar (on the easy setting of course) but could not get the drums at all.
This is my favorite wedding picture, we thought it would be funny to have Kyle & Jamie try out the cutting the cake thing while Ramie & Garren were out of the room, they look good huh?



A quick update on baby Lucy, her heart is okay, GREAT news! She is still in the hospital with a feeding tube and air, but hopefully she will be going home within the next 1-3 weeks.

10 comments:

ray-ray says said...

Oh my gosh!!! YAY for Ramie!! I can still remember taking french with her in high school. ((not frenching her in high school ;)
And that is GREAT news about baby Lucy!!

mead family said...

Sounds like fun. I love weddings. That is so good to hear that Lucy is doing well!

ciara said...

I forgot you were going to WA, looks like a lot of fun and a short break from kiddos. Ramie has got her hands full 5 boys yikes. I'm glad Lucy is doing better poor little thing being stuck in the hospital. Hope the parents are doing well also.

Natalie said...

Those little boys and girl look adorable! I love RockBand. We'll have to have you and Nate over to play with us sometime. I'm finally starting to get the drums.

estinger said...

Marcie, you're so cute! I haven't played Rock Band but I've heard it's a BLAST...if it's anything like guitar hero then it has to be!

Lisa said...

That is the cutest picture - FIVE boys and one princess - love it.

Happy to hear Baby Lucy is doing better and everything is ok with her heart.

Rockband is fun - I definetly think the guitar on Rockband is easier than Guitar Hero. As for me - I am definetly not mastering the drums - I will stick to guitar and occassional vocals.

Momoko Photography said...

What the? She was just single a few months ago!
p.s. I love rock band!

the sheldons said...

Ramie got married?!?!?! Where did she meet Mr. Husband? I can't believe she has 6 kids now! She still looks as beautiful as ever. And you are as pretty as ever Marcie. And I loved seeing the pics of your family. Brings back lots of memories.

V and Co. said...

ramie looks sooo happy and soooo pretty! i need to call her! i've been a slacker friend!

i said...

Hooray for Ramie! I love the fact that you have a blog and I can keep track of extended family. (Grandma told me about your blog.) If you find others in the fam. let me know! I'll be back. I love all of the cute pics and stories!