Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter morning

Good Morning!!! The kids are both ready to look for their baskets!
Sadie found Carson's basket and showed him where it was, in the basketball hoop.
The Easter Bunny brought a Thomas the Train Color Wonder set, 2 matchbox cars, and lots of candy!
Sadie's Easter basket was hidden in the laundry room, inside of a laundry basket. She got the movie Enchanted, a Giselle Barbie doll, and more than enough candy.
I love that Carson is so easily amused by a car that costs $.99 still.

7 comments:

Natalie said...

I love how excited kids get on holidays. Your kids are so photogenic. They're always smiling the cutest smiles. That last one of Carson is adorable!

Jessica said...

Hot Wheels are the best, my kids love them and they also got Enchanted - I love Easter. All of your pics are darling! The Easter Egg looked like fun!

Lisa said...

What a fun tradition to hide the baskets! I love that! As the kids get older I think I will have to copy.

The Hoods said...

Looks like you had fun on easter, with your easter egg hunt and all. We hide easter baskets also, it is fun for the kids, Matt always did that growing up. What fun!!

estinger said...

Your kids are SO CUTE! The easter bunny brought Enchanted to our house too and I don't know who was more excited, me or Annie!

mead family said...

I never thought of hiding the easter basket. I love that and will have to do that next year. It's sounds like you guys had a really good easter! Very fun!!

the sheldons said...

CCCUUUUUUUUTTTEEE!!!! Carson and Sadie know how to pose for the camera. I would have to say that they moreso take after you than Nate. I see way more Marcie features than Nate features. I guess you've got dominant genes!