Wednesday, December 1, 2010

And the baby (most likely) is....

It looks like baby #4 is a girl! I am honestly excited for another girl. I think it will be so fun for Gracie to have a sister so close to her in age.
Carson, on the other hand, is a little bummed. He was hoping for a baby boy so he could "pick the name for the baby" (I don't know where he got that idea), but I think I have convinced him life as the only boy will be okay after all. And I told him we could go to Build a Bear & he could make a stuffed animal & name it whatever he wants to. He said he would name it what he wanted to name the baby, ...... "David Spiderman Milne."

4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

If I have another boy, I will be most scared to tell Olivia! I will probably hire someone to tell her and then buy her lot's of candy. 3 girls will be so fun!!! Congrats!!!

love bug momma said...

Congrats! So fun! :>

Ciara said...

Congrats I'm so happy for you to have another little girl. Carson's name could have been way worse why not let help with the girls name

youreprettytoo said...

Congrats! We love having 3 girls, although there is a lot of squealing, crying and dramatic phrases being said like, "You NEVER...!" or "You ALWAYS...!"