Saturday, August 29, 2009

In the last week...

We had a fun swimming day with some friends. Fun times! My idol, Julie Lewis with her 2 year old and 2 baby twins. She's amazing!


Went waterskiing up at Pineview Resevior with Nate's family. Do you think Sadie loves her aunt, Chantell? YES, she does!

For the first time in 2 years I actually wakeboarded. The water was glass, it was SO fun! Good to know I still have a little of that in me.


We volunteered at the Babe Ruth 13-year-old Baseball World Series here in Murray. It was such a fun night. We witnessed a postal worker riding his bike into a parked car, poor guy. We got a free dinner, yum. And, we got to see some talented 13-year olds play baseball. (Although a couple of them with full mustaches made me wonder :)


1 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for having us over and thanks for taking a picture for me, I will have to get a copy! That was such a good time!