Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Obsessed

I don't know if it's the winter, the pregnancy, or what, but lately I have been completely obsessed with crafts. Here are a few I've done recently:
I made these hearts with my friend Brittany last month for the girls' room. It's kind of hard to see, but the pink heart has crystals glued to it, which adds a little sparkle, so fun!
Brittany also helped me make some flowers and bows (she's amazing!). Then I learned how to make the headbands and the curly bows. The curly bows are so fun. Girls are so fun!
I made these blankets for the baby. The pink & green minky one is super soft and for the crib, the brown & pink one is just for fun.


I found this idea from Gardner Village and copied it for a valance in the girls' room. Lots of ribbon & then I added the flowers (actually hair clips from Brittany).
I made these square plaques to hang above the girls' beds with their initials on them. I left the baby's blank because we're not positive on the name yet.

Can I just say that it has been SO much fun getting ready for another girl?
Other obsessions lately: shopping for kids clothes & finding GREAT deals! (LOVE the gap outlet), baking cookies, and Bajios veggie burrito: YUM. Actually eating out in general is pretty much on my mind nonstop.






6 comments:

Brittany said...

um, you are giving me way too much credit! You are so talented and so good at everything! Everything you do turns out sooo cute! I love it all!!!

Jamie said...

I second everything Brittany said - so talented, you can do ANYTHING, and EVERYTHING you do turns out darling. I'm amazed at all you do - while pregnant and with TWO kids! Wow. I'm tired just thinking about it. The girls' room turned out darling! I love the bedding!

The Dabo's said...

The girl's bedroom looks so dang cute. Look at you all crafty crafty! Wish I was. I love the Valance too, so cute.

Mer said...

Marcie, you are too good. I LOVE everything about this post! Someday I hope I am half as crafty as you are. How do you get your husband to support your nonstop craftiness? :)

jessy said...

How fun! I would love to see your house I bet it is so cute! You are so talented... I just don't know where you find the time with 2 kids and one on the way!!

jessy said...

Sorry the last comment was from me.. Emily Bolles but I was on my sisters computer and signed in as her...in case you were wondering...