Friday, February 27, 2009

Carson's 3rd Birthday

I can't believe Carson is 3. It seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital. He has been such a fun little boy. One thing is for sure, he is not lacking in the personality department. He loves being the center of attention and making us laugh. We love Carson so much and have had such a fun couple of days celebrating his 3rd birthday with him.

Back in time, here's Carson as a newborn:


First Birthday.

2nd birthday.

And yesterday, for his 3rd birthday. I put Carson in this new shirt for the party and Nate had to put on his shirt that matches. They were so cute as twins. I guess, unconsiously, I dress Carson like Nate.

Tiff and Blake gave us some of Blake's "Qubes" to keep at our house. Blake is starting a company making them. They are some really cool foam/ fleece cubes that are SO fun to play with. The kids have loved playing with them. Thanks guys!

I got Carson this outfit for his birthday. He LOVED it so much he immediately changed right in front of everyone. He calls it his "basketball outfit" because of the shorts. I love that he gets so excited about little things like that.









5 comments:

cherie said...

My boys adore Carson. Pass on a happy birthday from all of us!

Jenn said...

Wow! He looks so grown up... and what a cutie he is! I love the pic of Carson & Nate.

Karin said...

Happy Birthday to Carson!

I need your help with some cute lady bug craft/decorations for Brooklyn's room :)

kimmyannangel said...

Happy Birthday hugs to Carson from the Minnesota Gang!

Angela Morton said...

Ok, Now I am crying! That newborn pic of Carson brings back a flood of memories in the "old circle"! He is getting so big!!!