Monday, January 5, 2009

Holiday fun

We had a fun-filled couple of weeks with Christmas and my parents in town.
Christmas Eve: spent the night at Nate's parents' house. We stayed up late playing Rock Band.
Sadie and Carson had a fun Christmas & got some fun presents from Santa.
Nate and I decided to get a little more festive by wearing our ugly holiday sweaters from an ugly sweater party we went to earlier in the month.
Chantell loved her hand-made slippers (made out of maxi-pads) from moi.
Nate's mom's side of the family has a fun tradition of spending the night in a bowling alley in Brigham city (owned by an uncle). With unlimited bowling, lots of yummy food, and fun company, it is one fun night! My parents and some of their friends from Ogden came with us for the first half of the night, they had a blast. All the guys were sore from bowling so many games. I bowled one game with the kids and decided bowling and pregnancy don't go together. (Plus, Sadie beat me.)New Years Eve: We partied it up Rock Band style at my uncle Rob's house with his family. Costumes were mandatory.


4 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Looks like fun! Olivia also got the leapster and it's been non-stop fighting between her and Drew. I didn't even think about getting him one.

Jenn said...

nice sweaters! haha! oh and you look pretty dang sexy in your rocker outfit! so guess what? brady's car died right before we left and so we left it there and took his mom's car which means we're coming back the weekend before your b-day:) maybe we can do lunch/dinner or something. i want nate and brady to be friends :)

Chan & Jarem said...

Ok..
1st of all, L-O-V-E-D the maxi pad slippers! They were so warm and comfortable for the feets!

2nd of all, Marcie, you look hot with long black hair! I'm just saying.. it is a really good look for you. Will you be in my Rockband band?

3rd of all, I just love your blog! It is so much fun and your kids are so cute!

Jenn said...

Wow you have had a lot of practice on rock band, sounds like we need to put it to good use here soon. I love the costumes, I have never pictured you as a black long haired rocker, but it fits. Oh and Nate was definately born in the wrong era, he knows how to wear his duds 70's style for sure!