Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Do not place pizza on top of car


A couple of weeks ago I did something so dumb... even for me it was really dumb. I was having a friend over for lunch and was planning on buying Papa Murphy's chicken bacon artichoke delite pizza (yummy!) for us moms. I was in a hurry and had Gracie with me. I bought the pizza and when I came out a woman was smoking right by my car. So I hurried and stuck the pizza on top of the car so I could quickly get Gracie in and away from the smoke. I then got in and drove to Carson's preschool and then realized.... NO PIZZA! I had left it on the roof of my car.
So sad! I had to go back and look for the pizza, which was totally no where to be found (smoker chick probably grabbed it), and buy another pizza.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Don't worry....you know that we've all done something like this before! :) The pizza was delicious, by the way! :)

The Dabo's said...

Haha! Your such a nerd. And don't you hate that, we should get stickers for our cars that say NO smoking within 20 feet.

Julie said...

I remember that day! I believe I was the preschool teacher! I just told Trent this story the other day cuz I thought it was so funny!

Brittany said...

Oh man!!! I hate it when that happens! hahaha!! I love you!! :)