Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lake Powell

Our week at Lake Powell was so much fun! Highlights include:

  • No kids = much needed relaxation
  • Reading both the Hunger Games & Catching Fire within the first 4 days, LOVED them!
  • Dance parties on the back of the house party, the Milne girls have got moves.
  • Playing cards again and again and again.
  • THE FOOD! One thing is for sure, we eat well at Lake Powell!
  • Late night movie time. Word of caution: don't put on the subtitles during the pow-wow scene in "The Proposal." Bad.
  • Jarem getting bit on the nipple by a fish, no joke.
  • Spending a week with my favorite person in the world (Nate) & his amazing family, some of my best friends! What a blast!!!!











Sexiest thing in this picture? Nate's feet. :)



3 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Dang girl! Do you lift weights??? Looked like so much fun!!!!

Julie said...

I wanna go to Lake Powell! Your trip looks awesome! I can't wait to get re-aquainted soon. I have missed ya!

emilybolles said...

Hi Marcie!! Looks like you had a blast! What a fun family! You look amazing! I love that picture of you and Kirsten. If I didn't live so far away I would have loved to have been there. Your kids are georgeous too!!!