Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mexico cruise

We had SUCH a fun time on our cruise with my parents! It felt like partying with best friends all week. We went to Cabo San Lucas for 2 days. I LOVE Cabo, I want to move there. (They have a Costco, I could survive.)

We spent the first day going zip-lining and it was a blast! And then Nate decided while we were there he might as well go bungie-jumping too, no big deal right?

I think my adreneline was actually pumping harder than his and I was just watching.


The next day we went kayaking and snorkeling in Cabo. I love Cabo.

The food was great. The company was wonderful.
I did miss the kids, but apparently they didn't miss me too much. They had a blast at Grandma & Grandpa Milne's house, maybe a little too much fun? Gracie wouldn't even come to me when we got back. She snuggled onto Nate's mom & didn't want anything to do with me... sad! (She loves me again now, but I'm glad she loves Nate's mom too.)

12 comments:

The Dabo's said...

Yeah! I am glad you liked Cabo, we sure did too last year. I want to know which cruise that was because that's cool that you spent two days in Cabo. Well I am glad you had fun but now back to reality!

Julie said...

I am so jealous. I totally want to go on a cruise to Cabo now!! Wow. I think I would have had a heart attack watching Trent jump off a cliff. And then I would follow him and do it too.

Ciara said...

looks like a blast! Can't wait to see more pictures and get some must do's before we go next month.

Elizabeth said...

Looks like so much fun! I too am a little jealous. Right now I am really craving a little warmth, sunshine, and relaxation.

Lisa said...

How fun!! I'm sure Lucinda loved it when Sadie snuggled up to her because she didn't want to leave! I could use a cruise right about now...

Mer said...

Wow, that looks amazing! I've heard that Cabo is awesome from a couple of people now, time to book a trip I guess. Actually, time to lose 30 pounds and then book a trip. :) Glad you guys had such a great time!!

Julie said...

So glad you had fun! This looks great! One day last week, we went to the Wendy's drive through in Murray and I saw your kids inside with Nate's mom, we waved at each other the whole time we were waiting. They were cute!

Kelly said...

So glad you posted pics! Isn't that arch in Cabo so picture perfect?

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh!!!! That looks like so much fun! I'm glad you had a blast!!

Natalie said...

You're so adventurous! The cruise looks amazing! No wonder you had those awesome tan lines. ;)

Tina said...

Looks like so much fun! I want to put myself into those pictures!

Unknown said...

Looks like you have lots of fun there, even i love bungee jumping it is so fun, river rafting is not my cup of tea. Loved to watch you pictures. mexico cruise