Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some fun stuff

I hope everyone has been to see the new baby elephant at the Hogle zoo. She's a doll. I could sit and watch her for hours if I didn't have 3 kids begging me to move on to another animal.
Did you know that elephants nurse their babies for 3-5 years, and they only have 2 baby-feeders (not like cats or cows with zillions of em).
And another big event. A wedding actually. Here is the wedding cake I made to celebrate the OFFICE WEDDING last week. I know, Diego doesn't really look like Jim, but it was either him or Prince Charming and he was too tall.

Went to Vegas to watch BYU vs. UNLV. Well, Nate went to the game with his friends. I stayed and played with Meredith & the kids & ate Cafe Rio, which was fun too.
Oh, and if you want to know what Carson's going to be for Halloween, just come by our house any time, any day. He'll be sporting his skeleton jammies.

Gracie is officially 6 months. I should be a better mom & do a whole post on how big she's getting and all the cool things she can do. Instead I'll just say she's still cute and I can't believe she's 6 months old!

2 comments:

Chelsie Milne said...

Fun! Remember how I could never go to the zoo with you? Sad. The baby elephant looks so cute!
I LOVE that you made a cake for the Office wedding haha what a great episode.
I miss seeing you and your adorable kids all the time. Gracie really is getting so big!
Love you!!

Jamie said...

I've been dying to make it to the zoo all summer! Duh. I'm sad I missed my chance while there was still good weather. Bummer. Looks like fun. I can't wait 'til our girls night!