Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Firsts

Gracie had her first swim in Grandma & Grandpa Milne's pool. She did great, and was styling a ginormous swim diaper (one leftover from Carson) and cute teeny weeny swimsuit.

Gotta love the white thighs.
And another first: canning jam. We picked 3 buckets of apricots from Nate's parents yard and spent Saturday morning making and canning jam and syrup. I'm trying to forget the amount of sugar we used (an entire 25 lb. bag!) and just enjoy the delicious outcome.


2 comments:

Mer said...

Eh, swim diapers are pointless anyway! That jam looks yummy! I'm impressed with your canning skills. Was it easy? Wait, don't answer that! Feel free to bring me a jar when you come visit. :)

Marcella said...

So cute! I love the swim diaper pic! Good idea on the Apricot puree! Good job. I bet your family will really enjoy that.