Sunday, March 15, 2009

A Vegas Wedding

We took the whole fam to Vegas this last weekend for my best friend Jenn's wedding. Nate's sisters, Chantell & Chelsie, came along for the trip, which was so fun plus they helped with the kids a ton. The kids had tons of fun in between wedding stuff going to cool parks and the M&M store. It was so nice getting away from the cold for a couple of days, 70 degrees is perfect for me! Jenn's wedding was fabulous. After the sealing at the temple (beautiful of course), she had the ring ceremony/ reception at the church, but HOLY COW I have never seen a gym be transformed like this. The kids and I got to walk down the aisle together, which was fun.

And yes, you can see from the pictures I am definitely looking pregnant! With 3 weeks to go, the final countdown begins :)

































8 comments:

Ciara said...

It's about time you look pregnant, you only have 3 weeks! You look GREAT! I can't believe that's a church gym they did an amazing job, Glad you had fun on your vegas trip!

Brittany said...

You look sooo cute!! At that point for me, I usually have veins about to pop out of my head! You really do look amazing! Glad you had fun!

Tiffany said...

I can't believe that's a ward house. It looks sooo pretty!

Jamie said...

Wow, that chapel really does look amazing! And so do you! How cute is your little belly!? I can't believe how good you look. When I was that far along, I little like a floundering whale.

Unknown said...

That is a great shot of Jenn & Brady coming out of the temple...I was too close to the doors to get one. (Even with the re-take) The wedding turned out so beautiful, and can I just say that your kids are so dang adorable! :)

Jenn said...

yup! your kids are the cutest! (i can't wait to meet Gracie too!) i'm so glad your family was able to be a part of our wedding day. You mean so much to me! i hope everything goes well next week! i'll be calling you soon to make sure :)
ps. when things aren't so crazy will you email me pics from your camera of the wedding? i can't copy/paste from your blog.
love you!

Angela Morton said...

Marcie! That last picture of your kids at the wedding made me want to cry! It just puts it into reality how fast they grow up! I am so happy for you that you are having another little girl! If your 4th is a boy, you would be set!!! You look great!

cherie said...

Your family looks great! It's so great to have family around and spend time together.
Best of luck to you for the next few weeks!!